So, I’ve noticed that a lot of bloggers post fun questionnaires from time to time. So I’ve created one to learn more about my readers and their interests. You can answer the questionnaire in the comments.
Who Are You?
1. What is your favorite classic, and why do you consider it a classic?
My favorite classic is Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince) by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. I consider it a classic because it contains a timeless message about love and death. Although it is a children’s books, adults can relate to the pilot and the Little Prince’s journey. This is one of the few books that I have read as a child, as a teenager, and as an adult. It is amazing how such a short and simply-written story can speak to someone in every stage of his/her life. I absolutely love this classic. I have even memorized chapters from the book. Don’t worry, I will be blogging about The Little Prince soon 🙂
2. What is your favorite classic genre?
I love children’s and coming-of-age classics the most. However, I am interested in reading more science fiction and mystery classics in the coming months.
3. Which character in a classic work can you relate to the most?
I can relate the most to Anne Shirley in Anne of Green Gables. I have an extremely active imagination and love to talk. Anne also loves reading classics.
4. What month-long classics book challenges (other the 50 Classics Book Challenge) would you be interested in doing this year?
I am going to be doing a picture book classics challenge in March. Stay tuned…
5. Who is your favorite classic author?
Roald Dahl. I love his children’s books as well as his adult short stories.